Division of Services & Resources
Job Reference Number: 16942
The Division of the Services and Resources provides enabling services and the resource capacity to support the University’s teaching and research goals and activities.
The Data Analyst is responsible for the collation, analysis and interpretation of business information data related to the Service Transformation Program and its strategic service improvement projects. The Data Analyst will work with the Director and other team members in the Office of Services and Resources to:
- Contribute to the development of an improved data capture, analysis, and re-use capability within the Service Transformation Program
- Work closely with Office staff to develop a Balanced Scorecard for the diverse range and modes of services delivered by Service Transformation Program
- Provide a high-quality data analysis capability to service design and improvement projects within the Service Transformation Program.
You should have:
- A tertiary qualification with relevant experience or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using data capture, collation, analysis and re-use techniques
- Knowledge of programming languages for data input, analysis and modelling
- High-level skills using Microsoft Excel and Access
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, communication and liaison skills, including the ability to discuss complex data issues with non-data analysts
- Ability to think about data capture, analysis and use strategically, including identifying and understanding links to strategic improvement projects in a complex environment.
Salary: (HEO7) $68,584 – $76,943 per annum.
Plus an employer superannuation contribution of 17% applies
Term of Position
This fixed-term position is available immediately for a period of 9 months.
Closing date: 13th April 2012
Your application should:
- include your résumé/Curriculum Vitae
- address the knowledge and experience and qualifications section of the Position Description
- quote the relevant reference number
- include residency status
- include the names, addresses and/or email details of two referees.
Email applications to Dr Karah Hogarth: firstname.lastname@example.org