Division of Services & Resources
Job Reference Number: 17331
The Administrative Services Review is one of the University’s key strategic programs for 2012 - 2014. The purpose of the Review is to design and implement changes in the way support services are delivered in order to deliver realisable benefits back to the University’s core business of learning, teaching and research.
The Review will comprise a program of targeted investigations, redesign, change management, and delivery projects. All administrative services delivered by the Divisions and Faculties are in scope for this Review.
Working under broad direction, the Project Manager will be responsible for managing projects and activities initiated under the Review. The Project Manager, as part of a small Review team, will work in partnership with all key personnel involved in associated projects and activities across the University.
You should have:
- Demonstrated experience managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in planning in a complex organisation and in the development of project plans, communications plans and other project related documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal/negotiation skills enabling effective interaction with stakeholders and collaborators when providing advice, guiding decision-making and seeking cooperation and engagement in the delivery of programs.
Salary: (HEO9) $90,020 – $96,455 per annum.
Plus an employer superannuation contribution of 17% applies
Term of Position
This three year fixed-term position is available immediately.
Closing date: 13th April 2012
Your application should:
- include your résumé/Curriculum Vitae
- address the knowledge and experience and qualifications section of the Position Description
- quote the relevant reference number
- include residency status
- include the names, addresses and/or email details of two referees.
Email applications to Dr Karah Hogarth: email@example.com