Senior Clinical Research Coordinator
Discipline of Paediatrics
Job Reference Number: 17335
The Discipline of Paediatrics has a wide range of clinical and research expertise in the Division of Paediatric Medicine, Women's & Children's Health Network. Clinical staff conduct research and provide services in Diabetes, Endocrinology, Pulmonary Medicine, Immunology, Rheumatology, Allergy and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
The Senior Clinical Research Coordinator (SCRC) is sought to be responsible for the setting up, co-ordination and day to day conduct of a NHMRC funded pregnancy to early life cohort study at 5 centres in Australia. The position is based at the Women’s and Children’s Hospital site. The Principal Investigator is in the Discipline of Paediatrics, and Department of Endocrinology and Diabetes, Women’s and Children’s Hospital.
You should have:
- A bachelor of science (honours) degree or equivalent
- Extensive demonstrated experience in the coordination of multicentre clinical research
- Demonstrated skills in management and organisation of research teams
- Experience in the audit of clinical research conduct
- Experience in preparation of research documents including grant applications, ethics applications, research data forms and reports
- Assist in preparation of study documentation such as Case Report Forms.
Salary: (HEO7) $68,584 - $76,943 per annum.
Plus an employer superannuation contribution of 9% applies.
Term of Position
This fixed-term position is available immediately for a period of 12 months in the first instance, with opportunity to extend to 3 years.
Closing date: 4 May 2012
Your application should:
- include your résumé/Curriculum Vitae
- address the knowledge & experience requirements
- quote the relevant reference number
- include residency status
- include the names, addresses and/or email details of three referees.
Email applications citing the job reference number in the subject line to email@example.com