Faculty Executive Manager
Faculty of the Professions
Job Reference Number: 17360
The Faculty of the Professions Executive Manager will build and lead a high performance team to successfully reach the strategic goals of the Faculty. The role contributes as a member of the senior management team to provide leadership and manage the operational requirements of the Faculty.
The Executive Manager will drive the development of a service oriented culture which will have a strong focus on research-led education; strategic marketing, promoting the unique and distinctive nature of the Faculty and will be integral to the continuous improvement of the Faculty’s educational offerings, innovation, continual development and improvement of professional support throughout the Faculty.
You should have:
- A postgraduate qualification and extensive management experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and evaluate strategic frameworks, policies and procedures
- Demonstrated experience working with senior executives with the ability to cultivate existing relationships and engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures
- Demonstrated experience in effective leadership of change to improve performance, establish a harmonious working environment and maintain an outcome based focus
- Knowledge of the Higher Education sector locally, nationally and internationally.
Salary: (Senior Manager Level 1) $114,257 per annum.
Plus an employer superannuation contribution of 17% applies.
Term of Position
This continuing position is available from May 2012.
Closing date: 4 May 2012
Your application should:
- include your résumé/Curriculum Vitae
- address the selection criteria
- quote the relevant reference number
- include residency status
- include the names, addresses and/or email details of three referees.
Email applications to email@example.com or forward to:
Mrs Vanessa Jones
The University of Adelaide
South Australia 5005