Research Associate in Health Services Research
ARCPOH, School of Dentistry
Job Reference Number: 17361
The Australian Research Centre for Population Oral Health is seeking a Research Associate to contribute to the research program of the NHMRC funded CRE in Dental Health Services Research for Improved Oral Health Outcomes.
You will require knowledge of data collection methods for social surveys and skills in quantitative analysis of data. An interest in oral health and dental health services research would be an advantage.
You should have:
- An understanding of the conduct of epidemiologic and health services research.
- A tertiary degree in health or social sciences or biostatistics.
- Skills in quantitative analysis of data and familiarity with statistical software packages
- Evidence of knowledge and experience relevant to the preparation of articles in scientific and professional journals.
Salary: (Level A) $54,382 - $73,800 per annum.
Plus an employer superannuation contribution of 9% applies.
Term of Position
This fixed-term position is available immediately until 30 June 2013.
Closing date: 4 May 2012
Your application should:
- include your résumé/Curriculum Vitae
- address the selection criteria
- quote the relevant reference number
- include residency status
- include the names, addresses and/or email details of three referees.
Email applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org or forward to:
Mrs Silvana Marveggio
School of Dentistry
The University of Adelaide
South Australia 5005