Research Officer, Sarcoma Research Group
Discipline of Medicine
Job Reference Number: 17371
The Sarcoma Research Group located within the Centre for Personalised Cancer Medicine, University of Adelaide are seeking an enthusiastic and committed individual to provide research assistance for projects within the Research Group.
You should have:
- Completed an Honours degree in the medical sciences
- Experience in the areas of molecular and cellular biology and tissue culture or animal models
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
Salary: (HEO5/6) $51,009 - $67,300 per annum. The successful applicant will be appointed at an appropriate level depending on qualifications and relevant experience.
Plus an employer superannuation contribution of 9% applies
Term of Position
This fixed-term position is available immediately for a period of 12 months. Periodic contract renewals beyond the 12 month fixed-term period is negotiable.
Closing date: 11 May 2012
Your application should:
- include your résumé/Curriculum Vitae
- include your academic transcript
- address the knowledge and experience section within the Position Description
- quote the relevant reference number 17371
- include residency status
- include the names, addresses and/or email details of three referees
Email applications to email@example.com