Student Administration Assistant
Job Reference Number: 17381
We are seeking a committed individual to join the Examinations team within central Student Services and Administration.
You will be responsible, under general direction, for coordinating alternative examination arrangements for over 1700 students, as well as providing operational support to the Examinations Officer. You will also provide assistance on examinations matters to a range of stakeholders, and maintain the Examinations website.
You should have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to liaise and interact effectively with people from all levels, both from within and outside the University.
- Good organisational and time management skills, with the ability to use initiative and judgement to establish priorities and to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Advanced computer skills using the Microsoft Office Suite of products, particularly Excel
- Demonstrated experience with large databases
- Demonstrated experience in web publishing is desirable.
Salary: (HEO4) $49,298- $54,224 annum.
Plus an employer superannuation contribution of 17% applies.
Term of Position
This continuing position is available immediately.
Closing date: Monday 14th May 2012
Your application should:
- include your résumé/Curriculum Vitae
- address the selection criteria
- quote the relevant reference number
- include residency status
- include the names, addresses and/or email details of three referees.
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org