Marketing and Development Manager
Job Reference Number: 2822
The Robinson Institute is a hub of research activity and innovation within the University of Adelaide. We are embarking upon a new phase, and are seeking an experienced professional and team player with strong market connections to take responsibility for the marketing, public relations, and fundraising strategies and activities. Responsibilities include building internal and external relationships to meet financial targets and KPI’s, promoting research activity and delivering on marketing collateral, online media, website and brand needs to build the Robinson Institute brand and market presence.
Successful applicants will have:
- Proven experience in meeting KPI’s in a similar Marketing and Development role
- Proven experience in a sales or fundraising role
- Well established network within the South Australian corporate sector
- Demonstrated ability to contribute effectively to developing effective and clear marketing and project plans
- Experience in the development of marketing materials
- Experience in event planning, coordination and project management
- Well developed interpersonal skills including both written and verbal communication skills
- High level organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise and manage work
- Demonstrated ability to give excellent attention to detail and manage high volume tasks efficiently and accurately
- Experience using InDesign or similar design software
- Experience in digital media
Salary: (HEO7) $70,642 - $79,251 per annum.
Plus an employer superannuation contribution of 9% applies
Term of Position
This fixed-term position is available immediately for a period of 12 months in the first instance.
Closing date: 9 November 2012
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org