Procurement Assistant (2 Positions available)
Faculty of Sciences
Job Reference Number: 4491 & 17395
The Faculty of Sciences at The University of Adelaide is seeking two flexible individuals with training in business systems and finance functions to assist the Faculty Procurement team with the processing of purchase orders and travel requests.
The successful candidates should have strong customer service and excellent team work skills with experience in administrative and/or financial and purchasing functions.
You should have:
- Certificate III level qualification relevant to business processes or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training
- Experience in administrative and/or financial and purchasing functions
- Developed customer service skills
- Intermediate data-entry skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and accounting software applications.
Salary: (HEO3) $42,866 - $48,868 per annum.
Plus an employer superannuation contribution of 17% applies
Term of Position
These full-time, permanent positions are available immediately.
Closing date: 25th May 2012
Your application should:
- include your résumé/Curriculum Vitae
- address the knowledge and experience and qualifications section of the Position Description
- quote the relevant reference number
- include residency status
- include the names, addresses and/or email details of three referees.
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or forward to:
Ms Tuyet Do
Faculty of Sciences Office
The University of Adelaide
South Australia 5005