General Administration Services Officer- Reception
School of Dentistry
Job Reference Number: 9234
The School of Dentistry has a long and distinguished history of innovation in teaching. It offers undergraduate programs, including the Bachelor of Dentistry and the Bachelor of Oral Health, and a range of postgraduate and continuing professional development programs. The School has a distinguished research profile and its staff have strong track records in publications and in attracting research grants.
A unique opportunity exists for an enthusiastic professional with excellent customer service focus, organisational skills and experience with reception desk procedures to work in a leading teaching and research University. If your ideal job is one that offers variety, challenges and working with a supportive team, do not let the following opportunity pass you by.
The General Administration Services Officer – Reception is responsible for the provision of general reception and administrative support to students, staff and visitors to the School.
You should have:
- Demonstrated experience in administrative functions, including front desk support and financial processing
- Demonstrated commitment to the provision of quality customer service
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing demands in an organised manner.
Salary: (HEO 3) $30,007 - $48,868 per annum.
Plus an employer superannuation contribution of 17% applies
Term of Position
This continuing position is available immediately on a full-time basis immediately.
Closing date: 11 May 2012
Your application should:
- include your résumé/Curriculum Vitae
- address the knowledge and experience and qualifications section of the Position Description
- quote the relevant reference number
- include residency status
- include the names, addresses and/or email details of three referees.
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or forward to:
School of Dentistry
The University of Adelaide
South Australia 5005