Welcome to the Elder Music Library
We are accessible from the verandah of the Hartley Building on Kintore Avenue.
There is seating for about seventy people.
- wireless reception for personal laptops, smart phones and tablets
- 13 desktop computers for student use
- 3 public-access computers
- private study carrels with powerpoints
- carrels with audio equipment
There are just under 30,000 books in the Library, around 450 journal titles, over 120,000 music scores and around 22,000 sound recordings. Access is available to a large range of eresources.
Access Library Skills Tutorials here.
Library Opening Hours
|Monday||9.00am to 5.00pm|
|Tuesday||9.00am to 5.00pm|
|Wednesday||9.00am to 5.00pm|
|Thursday||9.00am to 5.00pm|
|Friday||9.00am to 5.00pm|
|Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays||Closed|