Roseworthy Campus Library
The Roseworthy Campus Library is located approximately 50 kilometres north of Adelaide and 12 kilometres from the nearest main town of Gawler. Major strengths of the collection include agriculture, animal sciences and agronomy and farming systems.
The collection is a significant agricultural research facility and supports the research and teaching of the Faculty of Sciences, formed in 2002 by the amalgamation of the Faculty of Agricultural and Natural Resource Sciences and the Faculty of Science.
The Library also supports the research of Primary Industries and Resources South Australia (PIRSA) and the South Australian Research and Development Institute (SARDI)
For details of the library history, see History of the Roseworthy Agricultural College and its Library 1883-1990, by Margaret Emery, Chief Librarian of Roseworthy Agricultural College Library from 1975-1995