The Waite Library
The Waite Library supports the research and teaching of the Faculty of Sciences, formed in 2002 by the amalgamation of the Faculty of Agricultural and Natural Resource Sciences and the Faculty of Science.
Major strengths of the collection include agriculture, plant biotechnology and breeding, plant pathology, horticulture, soil sciences, viticulture and wine science.
The Library also supports the research of Primary Industries and Regions South Australia and the South Australian Research and Development Institute.
Waite Library, University of Adelaide, Glen Osmond, South Australia 5064
(08) 8313 7312 from within Australia / 61-8-8313 7312 from outside Australia
(08) 8313 7103 from within Australia / 61-8-8313 7103 from outside Australia
Personnel from Waite affiliated institutions (PIRSA, SARDI, AWRI, CSIRO) who are on-site can obtain a library card from the Waite Library. Please bring with you:
- Proof of employment (eg payslip or ID card)
- A letter of offer of employment stating contract expiry date
A letter on letterhead requesting membership, giving name, dept. and address, email address, phone number and term of employment
- Download, print and complete a Waite Affiliated Registration form
Personnel from PIRSA or SARDI who are off-site can fax the registration form and letter of offer/letter requesting membership to 08 8313 7103
If you have any queries, phone the Waite Library on 08 8313 7312 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A library card may be used only by the person to whom it was issued.
PIRSA/SARDI support: See the separate Libguide for details.