The University of Adelaide Library
THE UNIVERSITY OF ADELAIDE
Telephone: +61 8 8313 5759
Facsimile: +61 8 8313 4369
- Adelaide Research & Scholarship
- provides a platform for the collection, organisation, access, annotation and preservation of information in digital formats, as well as digital management of information in physical formats. Its primary focus is on the scholarly output of members of this University, and items of interest to those members (for example the rich resources of Special Collections).
- The Digital Resources Management Centre (DRMC)
- provides a central point for the digitisation of all copyright text material that is required for teaching purposes. This allows for monitoring of the use of copyright material in digital format, to ensure compliance with Copyright legislation.
- The University's online system for capturing information about research data collections.
- Digital theses
- University of Adelaide higher degree by research theses are deposited into Adelaide Research & Scholarship. See this guide for searching, depositing your thesis and links to thesis specifications.
- The Library provides online access to over 20,000 scholarly journals, through individual and package subscriptions, to both current and in many cases back years. We also faciliate access to these journals, providing a link resolution service which adds links to citation databases to articles we subscribe to, and also by providing a "proxy" service for access from any location outside of the University.
- eBooks@Adelaide is our own collection of Electronic Texts. Started in 1987, there are now over 1,600 ebooks in our collection, which includes classic works of Literature, Philosophy, Science, and History.