Document Delivery Services
- Joint Library Store [URRSA]
Located on the Flinders University Campus (not the library).
- Intercampus requests
For requesting material found in the University of Adelaide Library catalogue but held at another campus (either: North Tce, Roseworthy or Waite).
- Interlibrary request
For requesting items not held in the University of Adelaide Library and items temporarily in offsite storage.
Document Delivery Request Forms
If you are requesting an Intercampus or Joint Store book or bound volume please use the Request button in Library Search record for the item to place your request.
For all other requests use the Document Delivery Request form.
You must fill in a separate request form for each article or loan. An automated confirmation copy of each request you make is sent to your email for your records.
The Act specifies that:-
- Library must obtain a separate individually signed declaration (electronic or print) for each item requested.
- That the material is required for the purpose of research or study.
- That the material has not been supplied previously to the person.
Fair dealing provisions of the act allow you to request:
- 10% or one chapter of a book whichever is greater.
- One article from an issue of a journal.
- You may request more than one article from a journal issue if the articles relate to the same subject.
If you require more than the "fair dealing" amount please contact Document Delivery staff.
For a quick guide - Copyright Guide for Study and Research
- Telephone: 8313 5346
- FAX: 8313 4370
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update: 08 November 2012 by Margaret Colmer