British Parliamentary publications in the Barr Smith Library
Please note that this is an old list and locations of some items may have changed. Please check the catalogue for current locations.
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons. Journals.
- 1547/1628-1799/1800. 328.4206 G78C
1801-1900. MICROFILM PER 171
1982/83+ MICROFICHE PER 265
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons. Parliamentary Debates (Hansard).
- 1803-1983/84. 328.4206 G78p.17
- 1984/85+ MICROFICHE PER 251
The recording of parliamentary debates began in 1803, but it was not strictly verbatim until 1909. Earlier Debates from 1066 are contained in William Cobbett's The Parliamentary history of England which was derived from various sources, including contemporary personal diaries. For information about our holdings of these sources go to the Debates (official and unofficial, except Hansard) section.
The term Hansard is commonly used to refer to reports of debates in parliament, both in Britain and in Australia. The name derives from Thomas Curson Hansard, son of Luke Hansard, printer to the House of Commons, who continued Cobbett's Parliamentary debates from 1811.
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons. Parliamentary Papers.
- 1714-1800. 328.4206 G78pp
- 1801-1979/80. MICROFICHE PER 11
- Bills MICROFICHE PER 11 A
- Papers MICROFICHE PER 11 B
- Command papers MICROFICHE PER 11 C
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons. [Parliamentary papers]. Reports from Committees of the House of Commons, 1715-1801, printed but not inserted in the Journals.
- MICROFILM 2439-2448
[The index is shelved in the Microform indexes area.]
- The National Library of Australia provides access to House of Commons
Parliamentary Papers which contains nineteenth century British
parliamentary papers to registered users. Follow the link for
information on how to register.
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Lords. Calendar of the Journals.
- 1509-1807. 328.4206 G78Lja
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Lords. Journals.
- 1509/75+ 328.4206 G78Lj
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Lords. Parliamentary Debates.
- 1925; 1928-1984. 328.4206 G78pa.17
- 1984/85+ MICROFICHE PER 252
House of Lords debates have been reported and published separately since 1909; before then a summary was published in the same volumes as the House of Commons debates.]
[The Library does not hold the House of Lords debates 1909-1924 and 1926-1927.]
Great Britain. Parliament. House of Lords. Parliamentary Papers.
- 1714-1805. 328.4206 G78pp
- 1800-1859. MICROFILM 13839-14398
- 1950-1983/84. 328.4206 G78pp
- 1984/85+ MICROFICHE PER 11L
[Printed sessional lists are kept in the Microform index area]
[House of Lords. Parliamentary Papers 1860-1949 are not held]
World Wide Web resources
The United Kingdom Parliament's World Wide Web Service at http://www.parliament.uk/ provides information about the United Kingdom Parliament, the House of Commons and the House of Lords.
House of Commons Hansard from Oct. 1996 is at http://www.parliament.the-stationery-office.co.uk/pa/cm/cmhansrd.htm and House of Lords Hansard from 10 June 1996 is at http://www.parliament.the-stationery-office.co.uk/pa/ld/ldhansrd.htm.
There's a neat Parliament search engine at http://www.parliament.
- Great Britain. Parliament. Parliamentary Papers. Irish University Press series. 328.4206 G78pp.I
The Library holds the following sections:
[Volumes marked * are held in the Law Library]
- AGRICULTURE (32 volumes)
- ANTHROPOLOGY [Aborigines] (3 volumes)
- Australia (34 volumes)
- Canada (32 volumes)
- Canadian boundary (4 volumes)
- East India (22 volumes)
- New Zealand (17 volumes)
- CRIME AND PUNISHMENT (63 volumes) *
- EDUCATION (75 volumes)
- Diplomatic Service (4 volumes)
- Elections (5 volumes)
- INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS (44 volumes)
- INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION
- Children's employment (15 volumes)
- Factories (31 volumes)
- INSURANCE (10 volumes) *
- INVENTIONS (2 volumes) *
- LEGAL ADMINISTRATION (22 volumes) *
- MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE (3 volumes) *
- MONETARY POLICY
- General (12 volumes)
- Commercial distress (4 volumes)
- Currency (8 volumes)
- Decimal coinage (2 volumes)
- Joint Stock Banks (1 volume)
- NATIONAL FINANCE (10 volumes) *
- NEWSPAPERS (2 volumes)
- POOR LAW (30 volumes)
- SOCIAL PROBLEMS (9 volumes) *
- STAGE AND THEATRE (3 volumes)
-- -- Checklist Reference 328.4206 G78pp.I
- House of Commons: General index to the accounts and papers, reports of commissioners, estimates, &c. printed by order of the House of Commons or presented by command.
- 1715-60; 1761-1800; 1801-52; 1852-99; 1900-1949. Reference 328.4206 G78pp
- [From 1950 the indexes are in the last volume of each session's Papers]
- House of Commons: General index to the Journals of the House of Commons.
- 1547-1786. Reference 328.4206 G78C
- House of Commons: Sessional index to the parliamentary papers [House of Commons and Command]
- 1980/81-1984/85 [printed paper format]; 1985/86+ [microfiche format]
MICROFICHE PER 11A-C Index
- House of Lords: A General index to the sessional papers printed by order of the House of Lords or presented by special command.
- 1714-1805; 1801-1855. Reference 328.4206 G78pp
- [A complete numerical list of the House of Lords Papers and Bills appears at the beginning of Great Britain. H.M.S.O. Catalogue of Government publications. 1928+
Reference 015.42 G78]
- House of Lords: General index to the Journals of the House of Lords.
- 1509-1714; 1780-1853. 328.4206 GLj
- Hansard, James and Hansard, Luke Graves & Sons. Catalogue and breviate of Parliamentary papers, 1696-1834.
- Reference 328.42 H24
- Great Britain. H.M.S.O. Catalogue of Government publications.
- 1928+ Reference 015.42 G78
- [Cumulative index 1922-1972 is at Reference 015.42 G78 INDEX]
- Adam, M.I. et al. Guide to the principal parliamentary papers relating to the Dominions, 1812-1911.
- Reference 328.42 A19
- Cockton, Peter Subject catalogue of the House of Commons parliamentary papers,
1801-1900. 5 vols.
- Reference 328.42 C666s
- Di Roma, E., comp. A numerical finding list of British Command papers published 1833-1961/62.
- Reference 328.42 D599
- Ford, G. A select list of Reports and other papers in the Journals of the House of Commons, 1688-1800.
- Reference 328.42 F699s
- Ford, P. Breviate of parliamentary papers, 1900-1916.
- Reference 328.42 F71 1940-1954
- Ford, P. Breviate of parliamentary papers, 1917-1939, revised edition.
- Reference 328.42 F71 (1917-39).2
- Ford, P. Breviate of parliamentary papers, 1940-1954.
- Reference 328.42 F71 1940-54
- Ford, P. Ford list of British parliamentary papers, 1965-1974.
- Reference 328.42 F71f 1965-1974
- Ford, P. Ford list of British parliamentary papers, 1974-1983.
- Reference 328.42 F71f.C 1974-1983
- Ford, P. Select list of British parliamentary papers, 1833-1899.
- Reference 328.42 F71s
- Ford, P. Select list of British parliamentary papers, 1955-1964.
- Reference 328.42 F71se
- Jones, Hilda V. ed. Catalogue of parliamentary papers, 1801-1900, with supplements 1901-1910 and 1911-1920. P.S. King & Son, 1904.
- Reference 328.42 K53
[For the most part this has been superseded by Cockton, Peter Subject catalogue of the House of Commons parliamentary papers, 1801-1900. ]
Reference 328.42 C666s
- Lambert, S. ed. List of House of Commons sessional papers, 1701-1750.
- Reference 328.42 L773
- Richard, S. comp. British Government Publications: an index to Chairmen of Committees and Commissions of Inquiry, 1800-1978. 3 vols.
- Reference 015.42 G78 INDEXA
- Dod's parliamentary companion.
- 1832-1909; 1961-62; 1964; 1969+
- [1832-1909 is on MICROFICHE 117-118]
- [Latest edition is in the Reference collection] 328.4205 D64
- Dod's history of parliament: a short history of the House of Lords and the Peerage and the House of Commons. 1991
- Reference 328.42 D64
- Maltby, A. & J. Ireland in the nineteenth century: a breviate of official publications.
- Reference 328.42 M261i
- Menhennet, D. The Journal of the House of Commons: a bibliographical and historical guide. (See House of Commons Library Document, no.7, 1971)
- Reference 328.4206 G78CL 7
- Rodgers, F. Serial publications in the British parliamentary papers, 1900-1968: a bibliography.
- Reference 328.42 R691
- Voting records of the British House of Commons, 1761-1820, edited by Donald E. Ginter. 6 vols.
- Reference 328.41 G493v
The recording of parliamentary debates began in 1803, but it was not strictly verbatim until 1909. Earlier Debates from 1066 are contained in William Cobbett's The Parliamentary history of England which was derived from various sources, including contemporary personal diaries. The term Hansard is commonly used to refer to reports of debates in parliament, both in Britain and in Australia. The name derives from Thomas Curson Hansard, son of Luke Hansard, printer to the House of Commons, who continued Cobbett's Parliamentary debates from 1811.
For more information about the history of the British parliamentary debates, consult the Bibliography at the end of the entries.
This section provides information about our holdings of these sources.
- Cobbett, W. Parliamentary history of England from the Norman conquest, in 1066, to the year 1803.
- MICROFILM 18238-18246
-- -- paper copy vols. 1-22, 24. RB 328.4206 G78p.1
-- -- another copy (volume 23, 1660 only) MICROFILM PER 186
- Stock, L.F. ed. Proceedings and Debates of the British Parliaments respecting North America, 1542-1773. [See Great Britain. Parliament. Parliamentary Debates. 1542-1754]
- RB 328.4206 G78p.3
- D'Ewes, Sir Simonds The journals of all the Parliaments during the reign of Queen Elizabeth, both of the House of Commons and House of Lords. 1682.
- 328.4206 G78p.4
- -- -- another copy. [Early English Books, 1641-1700]
- MICROFILM PER 95/180:15
- D'Ewes, Sir Simonds A compleat journal of the votes, speeches and debates both of the House of Lords and House of Commons throughout the whole reign of Queen Elizabeth... 2nd edn., 1693.
- RB 328.4206 G78p.4 E
- -- -- another copy. [reprint]
- 328.4206 G78p.4 1558-1603
- Hartley, T.E. ed. Proceedings in the parliaments of Elizabeth I. vol.1: 1558-1581. [See Great Britain. Parliament. Parliamentary debates. (4th series, 1558-1603)]
- 328.4206 G78p.4a
- Hooker, John Journal of the House of Commons in 1571.
- 328.42 H783h
- Proceedings in Parliament relative to the sentence of Mary Queen of Scots.
[See English Historical Review, v.35, 1920, pp.103-13]
- 905 E5 35
- Proceedings in the Parliament s of Elizabeth I, edited by Terence E. Hartley.
- 328.4206 G78p.4a
- Townshend, Hayward. Historical Collections, or, An exact account of the proceedings of the four last Parliaments of Q. Elizabeth...
- MICROFILM 19418
- Townshend, Hayward. Journal of the parliament which sat from 24 Oct. to 20 Dec. 1597 and from 11 Jan. to 9 Feb. 1598. [See Institute of Historical Research. Bulletin, v.12, 1934/35, pp.1-31]
- 906 I56 12
- Bowyer, Robert The Parliamentary diary, 1606-1607.
- 942.06 B78p
- Foster, E.R. ed. Proceedings in Parliament, 1610.
- 942.06 F754
- Gardiner, S.R. ed. Parliamentary debates in 1610.
- 942.06 G22p
- Holles, Sir John A summary of what was done in the Parliament, begun the 5 April 1614. [See Great Britain. Historical Manuscripts Commission. Report. Inspectors' reports. Series 29, v.9, 1923, pp.132-9]
- 942.006 G78Hri 29.9
- Huntingdon's diary in Notes of Speeches and Proceedings in the House of Lords, April 5 to June 7, 1614. [See Great Britain. Historical Manuscripts Commission. Report. Inspectors' reports. Series 78, v.4, 1934, pp.230-86]
- 942.006 G78Hri 78.4
- Jansson, M. ed., Proceedings in Parliament 1614 (House of Commons).
[See American Philosophical Society. Memoirs, v.172, 1988]
- 06 A51 172
- Montagu, Sir E. Journal of proceedings in the House of Commons, 19 March 1604 to 7 July 1604, and 18 Nov. 1606 to 4 July 1607. [See Great Britain. Historical Manuscripts Commission. Report. Inspectors' reports. Series 45, v.3, 1926, pp.78-93, and 107-122]
- 942.006 G78Hri 45.3
- Notestein, W. A parliamentary diary for 1614. In his Commons Debates, 1621.
- 942.06 N51c
- Rushworth, J. Historical collections.
- RB 942.06 R95
- -- -- another copy
- RB 942.06 R95(F21) E
- Parliamentary history [microform]. Part 1: Manuscript minutes, Committee books and Voting records of the House of Lords, 1620-c1714. Part 2: The Braye manuscripts from the House of Lords Record Office.
- MICROFILM PER 267
- Archbold, W.A.J., ed. A diary of the Parliament of 1626. [See English Historical Review, v.17, 1902, pp.730-737]
- 905 E5 17
- Ashton, Sir T. Short Parliament (1640) diary, ed. J.D. Maltby.
- 328.42 A857s
- Bowyer, Robert Notes of the Debates in the House of Lords, 1621, 1625, 1628.
- 942.06 B78
- Boys, John The Parliamentary diary, 1647-1648. [See Institute of Historical Research. Bulletin, v.39, 1966, pp.141-164]
- 906 I5b
- Brautigam, Dwight Diehl. The Parliament of 1626. [Membership in the House of Commons, 1626: pp.234-249]
- MICROFILM 19711
- Burton, Thomas Diary...1656 to 1659.
- 942.06 B9746d
- Coates, W.H., ed. Private journals of the Long Parliament, 3 January to 5 March 1642. [See also Snow, V.F., ed.]
- 328.42 P961 1
- Cope, E.S., ed. Proceedings of the Short Parliament of 1640.
- 328.42 C782p
- Coxon, Howard The parliamentary Diary of Lawrence Whitaker, 1642-43.
- 09AR.M C878 [1 Strong Room; 1 Store XP 3448]
- Crew, Sir T. Proceedings and debates of the House of Commons in the sessions of parliament, begun the twentieth of January 1628 and ended by dissolution the tenth of March following.
- MICROFILM 16157
- D'Ewes, Sir Simonds [Diary]: ournal of the House of Commons, 3 Nov. 1640 - 1 Nov. 1645; Harleian MSS. 162-6 from the British Museum.J
- MICROFILM 1768-1770
- D'Ewes, Sir Simonds Journal...from the beginning of the Long Parliament to the opening of the trial of the Earl of Strafford.
- 942.06 D51
- D'Ewes, Sir Simonds Journal...from the first recess of the Long Parliament to the withdrawal of King Charles from London.
- 942.06 D51j
- The Diurnall occurrences, or the heads of severall proceedings in both houses of Parliament, from the 27 of December  to the 3 of January 1641.
- 942.06 D61
- Dudley North, 1st Baron North A narrative of some passages in or relating to the Long Parliament. (Wing N1285). [See English Books 1641-70, Reel 393]
- MICROFILM PER 95
- Elsynge, Henry Notes of the Debates in the House of Lords...1621.
- 942.06 E49
- Elsynge, H. Notes of the Debates in the House of Lords...1624 and 1626.
- 942.06 E49n
- Ephemeris Parliamentaria, or, A faithfull register of the transactions in Parliament, in the third and fourth years of the reign of our late Sovereign Lord King Charles, 1628.
- RB 942.06 G786Pe
- Forster, John, ed. Debates on the Grand Remonstrance, November and December 1641.
- 942.06 F73d
- -- -- another copy
- MICROFILM 19410
- Gardiner, S.R., ed. Debates in the House of Commons in 1625.
- 942.06 G22d
- Goddard's journal, 3 Sep.1654 to 22 June 1655. [Contained in the Diary of Thomas Burton]
- 942.06 B9746d
- Hastings journal of the Parliament of 1621. [See Camden Miscellany vol.20, 1953]
- 942.008 C17 20
- Holles, John, Earl of Clare. The Holles account of Proceedings in the House of Commons in 1624.
- 328.42 H737h
- Jansson, M., ed. Proceedings in Parliament, 1625.
- 328.42 J35p
- Jansson, M., ed. Two diaries of the Long Parliament.
- 328.42 J35t
- Johnson, R, ed. Commons debates and Lords debates 1628. [v.1- 4: Commons debates; v.5: Lords debates; v.6: Appendices and indexes]
- 328.42 C7335
- Larking, L.B., ed. Proceedings principally in the County of Kent, in connection with the Parliaments called in 1640.
- 942.06 L32 (Joint Store XJ23556)
- Lonsdale, John Lowther, 1st viscount. Lowther's notes. April - June 1626 and June 1628 - Feb.1629. [See Great Britain. Historical Manuscripts Commission. Report. Inspectors' reports, series 33, 1893, pp.1-74]
- 942.006 G78Hri 33
- Montague's journals, 1621, 1623-4, 1625, 1640. [See Great Britain. Historical Manuscripts Commission. Report. Inspectors' reports, series 45, 1926, v.3,
pp.222-3, 228-45, 330-42, 386-413]
- 942.006 G78Hri 45.3
- Nalson, J. An impartial collection of the great affairs of state from the beginning of the Scotch rebellion in the year 1639 to the murther of King Charles I 
[Wing N106-107] [See English Books 2, Reels 36-37]
- MICROFILM PER 95
- -- -- another copy
- 942.06 N17
- A narrative of some passages in, or relating to, the Long Parliament.
[See Somers Tracts, vol.6, pp.565-90]
- RB 942.05 S69
- Northcote, Sir John Notebook...24th November to 28th December 1640.
- MICROFILM 19416
- Notestein, W. ed. Commons debates, 1621.
- 942.06 N91c
- Notestein, W. ed. Commons debates for 1629.
- 942.06 N91
- Palmer, Sir Geoffrey A diary of the early days of the Long Parliament, 3 Nov.-18 Dec. 1640 and 4 Jan., 1641. [See English Historical Review, v.16, 1901, pp.730-6]
- 905 E5 16
- Rich, Sir Nathaniel Diary of Proceedings in the House of Commons in 1624.
- 328.42 R499s
- Shimp, Robert Everett. The Parliament of 1625.
- MICROFORM 6930
- Snow, V.F., ed. The Private Journals of the Long Parliament, 7 March to 1 June 1642. [See also Coates, W.H., ed.]
- 328.42 P961 2
- Speeches and passages of this great and happy Parliament, Nov.1640 - June 1641. [See Thomason Tracts, reel 28]
- MICROFILM PER 15 Reel 28
- Townshend, Hayward Diary, 1640-43. [See Worcestershire Historical Society. Publications, v.36, 1920]
- MICROFICHE PER 47
- Tyrwhitt, T., ed. Proceedings and Debates of the House of Commons in 1620 and 1621. [Nicholas's Diary]
- MICROFILM 19419
- Verney, Sir Ralph Verney papers. Notes of proceedings in the Long Parliament [Dec.1640 to 27 June 1642].
- 942.06 V535
- Whitacre, Laurence [Diary of the] House of Commons proceedings, 1642 -1647.
- MICROFILM 1828
- Yonge, Walter Diary of the proceedings of the Long Parliament, 1643.
- 328.42 Y59
- Beddard, R. ed. A kingdom without a king: the journal of the provisional government in the revolution of 1688.
- 941.067 B399k
- Capel's notes. Oct.-Nov.1667. [Contained in the Diary of John Milward]
- 942.06 M56
- The debates in the honourable House of Commons, assembled at Oxford, March 21 1680.
- RB 328.42 G786Pd E
- Debates at large between the Lords and Commons 1688.
- RB 328.42 G78Pd
- Dering, Sir E. Diaries, 1660-1675, ed. M. Bond.
- 942.06 D433d
- Dering, Sir E. Parliamentary diary, 1670-1673.
- 328.42 D43
- An exact collection of the Debates of the House of Commons [at Westminster and Oxford], 1680-81.
- RB 328.42 G78PHe
- An exact collection of all orders, votes, debates, and conferences in the House of Peers and the House of Commons both in the late and present parliament relating to and concerning Thomas Earl of Danby and the five other lords in the Tower: as also all votes, debates and conferences concerning the bishops sitting and voting in capital cases: faithfully extracted out of the journals of both houses by a careful hand.
[Early English Books, 1641-1700]
- MICROFILM PER 95 1440:92
- Grey, A. Debates of the House of Commons, from1667 to 1694.
- [Held in S.A. Parliamentary Library]
- Historical Collections 1680-1681.
- MICROFILM 19411
- The House of Lords in the Parliament of 1680. [See Institute of Historical Research. Bulletin. v.20, 1943-45, pp.22-37]
- 906 I5b 20
- A Letter from a Person of Quality, to His Friend in the Country, 1675.
[See State Tracts, v.1, pp.41-56].
- RB 942.06 S797
- Marvell's letters, 1660-78. [In his Poems and letters]
- 821.49 M39MA and M39MA.3
- Milward, John Diary, 18 Sept. 1666 to 8 May 1668.
- 942.06 M66
- Proceedings in the House of Commons, touching the Impeachment of Edward, late Earl of Clarendon. 1667.
- MICROFILM 19415
- A Relation of the Most Material Matters Handled in Parliament... Feb. to Nov.1673. [See State Tracts, v.1, pp.26-36]
- RB 942.06 S797
- Robbins, Caroline The Oxford Session of the Long Parliament of Charles II
[9 to 31 Oct. 1665]. [See Institute of Historical Research. Bulletin. v.20, 1943-5, pp.214-24]
- 906 I5b 20
- Two Seasonable Discourses... 1675 [See State Tracts, v.1, pp.65-71]
- RB 942.06 S797
- Votes and addresses of the Honourable House of Commons assembled in Parliament, made this present year 1673, concerning popery and other grievances.
- MICROFILM 19414
- Timberland, E. The History and Proceedings of the House of Lords from the Restoration in 1660 [to 1742].
- 328.4206 G78p.6
- Egmont's diary [from 1728- to 1747]. [See Great Britain. Historical Manuscripts Commission. Reports. Inspectors' report, Series 63, 1920-23]
- 942.006 G78 63
- Chandler, R. The History and Proceedings of the House of Commons [1660-1743].
- 328.4206 G78p.7
- A collection of the parliamentary debates in England, 1668-1743. [Dublin, John Smith], 1739-43. 20 vols.
- RB 382.4206 G78p.8 DUBLIN
- A collection of the parliamentary debates in England, 1668-1742. London, Torbuck, 1739-42. 21 vols.
- RB 328.4206 G78p.8 TORBUCK
- Mantoux, P. French Reports of British Parliamentary Debates. [See American Historical Review, vol.12, no.2, 1907, pp.244-269.]
- 905 A51
- Cocks, Sir Richard The Parliamentary diary of Sir Richard Cocks, 1698-1702.
- 328.41 C666p
- Nicolson, William, 1655-1727. The London diaries of William Nicolson, Bishop of Carlisle, 1702-1718, edited by Clive Jones and Geoffrey Holmes.
- 92 N638l
- Historical register 1716-1738.
- Special collections 940.05 H67
- Johnson, Samuel Debates in Parliament [19 Nov. 1740 to 23 Feb. 1742-.]
- 328.4206 G78.9
- Almon, J. Debates and proceedings... v.1, 1743 only.
- RB 328.4206 G78p.11
- Bedford's Journal, 11 Nov. 1766 - 5 Apr. 1770. [Included in Sir Henry Cavendish's Debates]
- MICROFILM 19409
- Caldwell's Report,1762. [Included in Sir Henry Cavendish's Debates]
- MICROFILM 19409
- Cavendish, Sir Henry Debates of the House of Commons, 1768-1771.
- MICROFILM 19409
- Debrett, J. The History, Debates and Proceeding of both Houses of Parliament
- RB 328.4206 G78p.12
- [A re-issue of Almon's Debates with additional material covering the House of Lords.]
- Cavendish, Sir Henry Government of Canada. Debates in the House of Commons in 1774 [26 May to 13 June].
- 971 C379
- The Parliamentary Register. v.1-17, 1775-80 only. [Published by Almon and Debrett]
- RB 328.4206 G78p.13
- Jordan's parliamentary journal. v.2-3 only.
- RB 328.4206 G78p.14a
- Colchester, C.A., Lord. Diary and Correspondence of Charles Abbot, Lord Colchester, 1795-1829.
- MICROFILM 19422
- Le Marchant's Reports of Debates in the House of Commons, 1833. [See English Historical Review, v.58, 1943, pp.78-99]
- 905 E5
- Mirror of Parliament, ed. J.Barrow. v.1 & 3, 1828; v.1, 1831.
- 328.4206 G78p.16
- Woodfall's Debates.
- 1794-1804 held by the Parliamentary Library of South Australia.
- Denison, John Evelyn Notes from My Journal when Speaker of the House of Commons [1857-1872].
- MICROFILM 19412
- Ross's Parliamentary Record, 1861-1939. [BSL has 1925-1938 only].
- 328.4205 R82
- Lucy, Sir Henry W. A Diary of the Home Rule Parliament.
- 324.42 L94
- Lucy, Sir Henry W. A Diary of the Salisbury Parliament.
- 942.08 L943
- Lucy, Sir Henry W. A Diary of the Unionist Parliament.
- MICROFILM 19420
- Lucy, Sir Henry W. A Diary of Two Parliaments.
- 328.42 L94d
- Lucy, Sir Henry W. Peeps at Parliament.
- MICROFILM 19417
- Lucy, Sir Henry W. Later Peeps at Parliament.
- MICROFILM 19413
- Aspinall, A. 'The reporting and publishing of the House of Commons Debates, 1771-1834.' in Essays presented to Lewis Namier, edited by R. Pares and A.J.P. Taylor.
- 940.04 P22
- A bibliography of Parliamentary Debates of Great Britain. (House of Commons Library Document, no.2). HMSO, 1956.
- Reference 328.42 G786
- Jones, David Lewis Debates and proceedings of the British Parliaments: a guide to printed sources. (House of Commons Library Document, no. 16) HMSO, 1986.
- Reference 328.4206 G78CL 16
- Thomas, Peter D.G. comp. Sources for debates of the House of Commons, 1768-1774. [See Institute of Historical Research. Bulletin. Special supplement, no.4, November 1959] 906 I5bus