Last update: Feb 2010 by Mick Draper
Table of Contents
Uni of Adelaide Undergraduate Student Online Resources
Sites Compiled by Search Engines and Directories
Specialist Orthopaedics Sites
- Belgian Orthoweb Cases, meetings, directories, links, etc.
- MedScape Orthopedics Cases, articles, book reviews, images, etc.
- Orthogate Includes mail lists, links, & a search engine.
- University of Washington Othopaedics and Sports Medicine Includes cases, diagrams, text, and QuickTime films.
- WorldOrtho Online texts, discussion groups, Australian remote practitioner forum, quizzes, columns etc. From The Australian Orthopaedic Association
Cases (See also Specialist Orthopaedics Sites, above)
- e-Hand Anatomy, therapy, decision trees, etc. Compiled by Charles Eaton.
Search for Journal Articles
- BSL Information sources Selected medicine sources available to University of Adelaide staff and students.
- Instructions to Authors in the Health Sciences A long list of instructions pages for journals. In alphabetical order by journal title. From Raymon H. Mulford Library Medical College of Ohio.
- Gateway Provides simultaneous searching in MEDLINE/PubMed, OLDMEDLINE, LOCATORplus, AIDS Meetings, HSR Meetings, HSRProj, MEDLINEplus and DIRLINE
- PubMed A fast, free version of Medline with links to some full text journals
- BSL PubMed tutorial Includes info on how to use a range of search methods, and output. From Barr Smith L:ibrary University of Adelaide
- PubMed Tutorial from National Library of Medicine. How to use PubMed efficiently
Citation Linker Enter details of the item you want and the linker will try to find the full text for you through University of Adelaide Library. Uni of Adelaide community only.
Journal Title Abbreviations
PubMed Journals Database Type the abbreviated title into the search box, click on the Go button or press Enter.
University of Adelaide Faculty of Health Sciences