Chemical kinetics and photochemistry
These Web and Library sources cover chemical kinetics and photochemistry. Other sections of Chemistry resources may also have related data.
- CKMech Reaction Data, NIST
- Searchable database of thermochemical or chemical kinetic data for select molecular species including fluorocarbons, hydrocarbons and silicon compounds. Indexes about 150 journals.
- Chemical kinetics database on the Web, NIST
- Kinetic data for thermal gas phase reactions.
- Evaluated kinetic data, IUPAC Subcommittee for Gas Kinetic Data Evaluation
- Gas phase kinetic and photochemical data.
- Photochemistry Database, Universität Wien
- Searchable literature database mostly from 1996 onwards.
- Radiation Chemistry Data Center, Notre Dame
- The RCDC's collection of data characterizing the reactions of transient intermediates produced by radiation chemical and photochemical methods. Includes chemical property data such as reaction rate constants, and redox potentials, bibliographic information, a listing of recent papers in radiation chemistry and photochemistry.
- European Photochemistry Association
- Contains Association membership list, newsletter table of contents, meeting announcements, links to other web sites.
- Inter-American Photochemical Society
- Includes IAPS information, newsletters, meetings, a directory of photochemists, and links to other photochemistry web sites.
- Comprehensive chemical kinetics. 1969-.
- Main collection 541.39 B199
Vol 1. The practice of kinetics 2. The theory of kinetics 3. The formation and decay of excited species 4. Decomposition of inorganic and organometallic compounds 5. Decomposition and isomerisation of organic compounds 6. Reactions of non-metallic inorganic compounds 7. Reactions of metallic salts and complexes, and organometallic compounds 8. Proton transfer 9. Addition and elimination reactions of aliphatic compounds 10. Ester formation and hydrolysis and related reactions 12. Electrophilic substitution at a saturated carbon atom 13. Reactions of aromatic compounds 14. Degradation of polymers 14A. Free-radical polymerisation 15. Non-radical polymerisation 16. Liquid-phase oxidation 17. Gas-phase combustion 18. Selected Elementary reactions 19. Simple processes at the gas-solid interface 20. Complex catalytic processes 21. Reactions of solids with gases 22. Reactions in the solid state 23. Kinetics and chemical technology 24. Modern methods in kinetics 25. Diffusion-limited reactions 26. Electrode kinetics: principles and methodology 27. Electrode kinetics: reactions 28. Reactions at the liquid-solid interface 29. New techniques for the study of electrodes and their reactions 30. Electron tunneling in chemistry. Chemical reactions over large distances 31. Mechanism and kinetics of addition polymerizations 32. Kinetic models of catalytic reactions 33. Catastrophe theory 34. Modern aspects of diffusion-controlled reactions: cooperative phenomena in bimolecular processes 35. Low-temperature combustion and autoignition 36. Photokinetics. Theoretical Fundamentals and Applications
- Gas phase ion-molecule reaction rate constants through 1986. 1987.
- Reference collection 541.394 I26g
Aims to be a comprehensive compilation of gas phase ion-molecule rate constants reported to 1986 for bimolecular and termolecular reactions of positive ions and of negative ions. Includes the rate constant and a literature reference to method for each reaction.
- Evaluated kinetic data on gas phase addition reactions: reactions of atoms and radicals with alkenes, alkynes and aromatic compounds. Kerr, J.A. Butterworths, 1972.
- Main collection 541.39 K41e
Covers literature to 1970.
- Kinetic data on gas phase unimolecular reactions. S.W. Benson. National Bureau of Standards, 1970. NSRDS-NBS 21.
- Main collection 606 U58na 21
Contains evaluated data.
- CRC handbook of bimolecular and termolecular gas reactions. 1981-. 2 vols.
- Main collection 541.3940212 C11
Covers the literature to 1977.
- Tables of rate constants for gas phase chemical reactions of sulfur compounds (1971-1980). F. Westley. National Bureau of Standards, 1982. NSRDS-NBS 72
- Main collection 606 U58na 72
Includes rate constants for unimolecular, bimolecular and termolecular reactions of inorganic and organic sulfur compounds.
- Rate constants for reactions of aliphatic carbon-centered radicals in aqueous solution. A.B. Ross. National Bureau of Standards, 1982. NSRDS-NBS 70.
- Main collection 606 U58na 70
Rate constants for reactions of alkyl radicals, produced mainly by radiolysis, with inorganic and organic compounds.
- Handbook of photochemistry. S.L. Murov. 2nd ed. 1993.
- Reference collection 541.350212 M977h
An extensive compilation of photochemical data. See contents.