This is a selection of Web sources and Library reference works on biotechnology including applications, processing techniques, news, companies, events, regulation. See also Molecular bioscience data and methods.
- Gene technology resources, University of Adelaide - regulatory information for staff and students involved in gene technology
- Biotechnology WWW Virtual Library, Cato Research
- Bio: biotechnology, industry, organization
- GeneTechnology in Australia, CSIRO
- BioTech Database, OECD - organisms produced by biotechnological methods and approved for commercialization.
- Enzyme Technology, based on textbook by Martin Chaplin and Christopher Bucke (Cambridge University Press, 1990)
- Biotechnology : a multi-volume comprehensive treatise. 2nd revised ed. 1991-. Reference collection 660.61 R345b
- Biochemical engineering and biotechnology handbook. 2nd ed. Stockton Press, 1991. Reference collection 660.61 A875b
- Biotechnology from A to Z. Oxford University Press, 1993. Reference collection 660.603 B162b
- Encyclopedia of bioprocess technology: fermentation, biocatalysis and bioseparation. John Wiley, 1999. Reference collection 660.603 F621e
- Macmillan dictionary of biotechnology. 2nd ed. Macmillan Press, 1992. Reference collection 660.6103 C775m.2
- Encyclopedia of chemical technology (Kirk-Othmer)
- Ullmann's encyclopedia of industrial chemistry.