Adelaide College of Advanced Education Drama Department:
Student essays and project assignments
These papers were selected in February 2000 from records left in the Drama Department of the University of Adelaide after its closure. Some of the journal collections and other printed items were transferred to the Performing Arts Library, while material relating to the Department itself has been taken into the University Archives.
The original contribution of the students in these assignments remains their copyright, and must be acknowledged in any work using it. Copies can not be made (other than for personal research and reference) without the permission of the copyright owner.
and undated. 6 cm.
2. Drama education/drama schools. 1977 and undated. 7 cm. [posters on oversize shelf]
3. Theatre/Drama in Education. 1974-78, 1989. 15 cm.
4. Theatre/Drama in Schools (including drama and play and drama courses/curriculum in secondary
schools, school theatres and studios, resources for drama in libraries). 1974-79
5. Theatre groups, companies and venues - South Australian. 1974-79. 15 cm.
6. Theatre groups, companies and venues - other Australian. 1974-79. 10 cm.
7. Community Theatre groups/Community Arts Centres (South Australia).
1975-78. 12 cm.
8. Theatre reviewing. 1975-79. 10 cm.
9. [Miscellaneous 1] History of Australian drama, Australian drama produced in 1975, Drama in
Adelaide in 1976, Adelaide Festival of Arts/Come Out 1976, Focus ’76, Little Theatre in Australia,
Commercial Theatre in Australia, Feminism in theatre, Ethnic theatre, TV drama in Australia.
c1975-78. 15 cm.
10. [Miscellaneous 2] Trends in Modern Drama, Drama economics, Adelaide publicity outlets, Dance
resources, Dance in Education, Dance methodology, Stage management, Design project for
performance of The persecution and assassination of Marat, Theatre and drama resources in SA,
Comedy and acting styles c1975-78. 12 cm.
11. Newspaper articles relating to music and theatre. c1975-80. 30 cm.
[Two sequences, one by subject - Directors and performers, Training and design, Music/Theatre,
Community arts, puppetry and clowning; Funding, Film and media; Festival and Focus, Theatres
and companies, Dance and mime, Playwrights, plays and critics; and a second chronological, for
1975 (Australian and Advertiser), 1978 and 1980 (Advertiser only) and unsorted 1978-81.]
Various – not sorted or listed. [On oversize shelf and in map cabinet]
13. University of Adelaide. Dept of Drama prospectus 1992/93.
Revised CEH 2009