Mary Eileen Fahey, 1907-
Lecture and study notes for Geography, 1930
Mary Eileen Fahey attended several courses at the University of Adelaide towards a Batchelor of Arts degree, studying Geography in 1930 and English Language and Literature I in 1931.
These meticulously typed and illustrated notes were recorded and transcribed by Mary Eileen Fahey in the course of her studies in Geography at the University of Adelaide in 1930.
The folder of notes includes:
- lists of books set and recommended
- lecture notes for the first and second terms 1930 (some in her original shorthand)
- study notes transcribed from texts
- notes on trip to Hallett's Cove
- A study of the Torrens River valley
- Geography examination paper for November, 1930. 2 cm.
These records were donated by Miss Fahey in January 2007.