University of Adelaide. Centre for Labour Studies.
University of Adelaide. Dept of Gender Work and Social Enquiry.
Cartoons and display material
Series 1. Original cartoons by Heinrich Hinze on labour issues
- 6 cartoons 20x27 cm, mounted in mats
- 2 cartoons 42x30 cm, mounted on board [in Map Cabinet]
- 2 cartoons 53x39 cm, mounted on board [in Map Cabinet]
- Also copy of ‘The fish John West reject / cartoons by Heinrich Hinze (Dickson, ACT: Scratch! Media, 1995)
Series 2: Other display material
- 2 unidentified photographs
- Small poster (laminated) re ‘The architecture of everyday life: transforming Iranian migrant identities through domestic practices’ (Dept of Gender Work and Social Enquiry)
- Poster for ‘Women & Labour Conference’ (3rd: Adelaide, 1982) [in Map Cabinet]
- Posters: Heavy Rock: a 23 minute video on Health and Safety in the quarrying industry [video not included]; Breaking New Ground: Health and Safety training for SA Mines and Quarries. Funded by The Mining and Quarrying Occupational Health and Safety Committee. Centre for Labour Studies [in Map Cabinet]
Transferred from the Dept of Gender Work and Social Enquiry when the Dept was relocated in June 2007. Other items not directly related to the Centre/Dept were discarded.