George Sved (1910-1994)
2. Copies of published articles. 1951-95. 10 cm.
3. Official and professional correspondence (appointments, submission and publication of papers). 1946-95. 2 cm.
4. Correspondence, notices, articles relating to
80th birthday celebrations and the Special Symposium
organised by the Department of Civil Engineering to mark the
occasion on 1 June 1990. 1989-90. 2 cm.
5. Copies of correspondence relating to the nomination of Sved for the Order of Australia. 1989-90. 1 cm.
6. Miscellaneous reports (not included in the lists of publications). 1945-90. 3 cm.
[6.1 Report on a gas fired, medium temperature, radiant panel paint drying oven, December 1945 [prepared at GMH]
6.2 Radiata Pine Research Institute papers: Limit state design procedures and comments, 1988 and Computer aided design, 1990]
7. Miscellaneous [principally typescript papers by others] 1937-61. 3 cm.
[7.1 Patent applications (in Hungarian and English) by Stefan Beck for a Heat Exchange Device/Thermocell Radiator. 1937, 1939, with related papers including promotional brochure by Magyar Radiátorgyar R.T.
7.2 Cost comparison of machine tools manufactured in Australia, Britain and America. 1944.
7.3 Design usage and maintenance of machine tools (GMH publication). 1945.
7.3 The application of resistance strain gauges to sheet piling bulkheads. 1961.]
8. Photographs and slides on Civil Engineering department research, equipment and personnel (staff and students); also photographs and slides taken at conferences etc.; and 16 mm film and video of a project with M. Rahman. 15 cm. Most not identified and not dated.
9. 5UV tribute to Dr. George Sved, 1994. 1 cassette tape.