Freemasons Foundation Centre for Men’s Health
The University of Adelaide
GPO Box 498
Adelaide SA 5005
Phone: +618 8313 0514
Facsimile: +618 8313 0355
Our Strategic Plan 2008-2012
Our Strategic Objectives:
- To develop a comprehensive and multidisciplinary research program to improve men's health.
- To establish a men's health service that models best practice in the provision of integrated health services for men.
- To establish an early career researcher development program that attracts high quality researchers from interstate and overseas.
- To develop an evidence based continuing education program for health professionals with an interest in men's health.
- To establish a broad base of funding support to reduce the strategic vulnerability of limited funding sources.
The Centre aims to:
a model of integration, and multidisciplinary collaboration, across
clinical services, research programs and continuing education.
- Attract and generate world leaders in men's health and have strong partnerships both nationally and internationally.
- Have a strong international reputation as a result of systematic dissemination of research discoveries.
a diversified funding base including private funds,along with contract
research funds, research grants and other government funds.