Blog - Create New
Blogs are an open communications tool for Students to share their thoughts.
A Blog consists of:
* Blog Entries: Text, images, links, multimedia, Mash-ups and attachments posted by students and open for Comments.
* Comments: Remarks or responses to Blog Entries made by others. Users can delete Comments, if the instructor allows.
By the time you finish this tutorial you should be able to
1. Provide link to blogs tool
2. Access blogs tool
3. Create new blog for students
4. Select from the Settings to link to the blogs page, link to specific blog or create a new blog. To create a new blog select "Create a New Blog".
5. Enter a name and description in the text boxes provided. Next be sure to make the blog available to students.
7. The newly created blog now appears for selection to "Link to a Blog". Select the created blog and then select Next.