Grade Centre - Upload Spreadsheet
This guide outlines the Grade Centre area within MyUni where course instructors can upload grades from a spreadsheet and they appear in the grade centre.
Upload spreadsheet to Grade Centre
1. Under control panel scroll down and select Grade Centre then Full Grade Centre.
2. Select the left arrow to hide the course menu.
4. Attach a local file or content collection file by selecting the Browse button corresponding to each option. Navigate either the content collection or your local file directories then select the spreadsheet file to upload.
5. Choose Auto, Comma or Tab from the Delimiter Type option list.
Note - Comma delimited files have the file extension .csv
Tab delimited files have the file extension .txt
6. Select Submit.
7. Observe the check boxes in the Upload column. These represent the changes to the Grade Centre as a result of the upload. Make sure the columns you want to make changes to are checked then select Submit.