Test - Create New
By the time you finish this tutorial you should be able to
1. Create a New Test
2. Access Customisation Settings
3. Create Multiple Questions
4. For your test enter a Name, a Description, and Instructions in the text boxes provided. Then select Submit to continue.
5. On the Test Canvas page, go to Create Question and select a question. For the purposes of this tutorial, select Multiple Choice.
6. Enter the Question Title and Text in the boxes provided. In Options, Select the settings to be used for the test.
Note: If Partial Credit is allowed, each incorrect answer can specify what percentage of the total points should be given for that answer.
7. In the Answers section, select the Number of Answers from the drop down menu (A). Enter the text for the Answer choices in the text boxes provided (B), and designate the Correct Answer by clicking on the Answer Button (C).
8. [Optional] In Feedback, enter responses to a correct and an incorrect answer.
Note: If Partial Credit is allowed, answers that are partially correct will receive the feedback for an incorrect answer.