The Adelaide Centre for Neuroscience Research
Welcome to the Adelaide Centre for Neuroscience Research (ACNR).
The ACNR aims to facilitate world-class neuroscience research targeted at discovering and developing therapies, and translating results into the treatment and prevention of neurological diseases.
ACNR is a multidisciplinary research facility made up of staff from various areas of The University of Adelaide, The Royal Adelaide Hospital and SA Pathology.
Researchers at the ACNR are conducting world-class investigations in major fields of neuroscience, including
- Neurological Development & Disease
- Aquaporin Channel Physiology & Drug Discovery
- Neurogenetics & Neurophysiology
- Brain & Spinal Cord Injury & Repair
- Sensory Neurophysiology & Computational Neuroscience
- Cognitive & Behavioural Neuroscience