Step 3: Plan Your Study
It is expected that students will manage their own enrolment and their own timetable throughout their study. In this step you will prepare your timetable and plan your study.
Check Enrolment Opening Times
- Check the enrolment times page
- Note that classes tend to fill up quickly, keep an eye on the above page and take note of the opening times relevant to you.
Check Your Study Plan
Your study plan is a design of what classes you should take, what electives you have, and how you might structure your study to take these classes. It is the first step to knowing what you should enrol in.
- Faculty of Arts
If you are studying Arts, Arts (Advanced), Criminology, Education, Environmental Policy and Management, International Development, International Studies, Languages, Liberal Arts and Sciences, Media and/or Social Sciences you are part of the Faculty of Arts!
- Faculty of Engineering, Computer & Mathematical Sciences
If you are studying Engineering, Computing or Maths you are part of the ECMS Faculty!
- Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
If you are studying Dentistry, Oral Health, Health and Medical Sciences, Medicine, Nursing or Psychology you are part of the Faculty of Health Sciences!
- Faculty of the Professions
If you are studying Architecture, Commerce, Economics, Economics (Advanced), Finance, Innovation and Entrepreneurship or Laws you are part of the Faculty of the Professions!
- Faculty of Sciences
If you are studying Agricultural Sciences, Applied Biology, Food and Nutrition Science, Science or Viticulture you are part of the Faculty of Sciences!
Plan Your Timetable
To Use the Timetable Planner:
- View the Instructions for Using the Timetable Planner
- Log in to Access Adelaide
- Click 'Students' and then click 'Timetable Planner'
- Read the information carefully and then you can begin using the tool