Mr Paul Hutchinson
- Manage the Faculty office team of professional staff to support the Executive Dean.
- Develop, manage and monitor projects to support Faculty strategies.
- Work with School managers to improve administrative services.
Executive Assistant to the Executive Dean
- Executive Assistant to the Executive Dean, Professor Christopher Findlay.
- Calendar Management.
Associate Dean (Research & Higher Degrees)
- Chair the Faculty Research and Higher Degrees Committee.
- Serve and represent the Faculty on various University research related committees.
- Advise the Executive Dean on research matters.
- Communicate Research matters to Faculty staff.
Executive Director Learning, Teaching & Student Experience
- Responsible for the quality enhancement and assurance of our teaching and learning with a particular focus on contemporary, flexible and blended approaches and the employability of our graduates though intra- and extra-curricular approaches that engage students with the development of relevant, work-ready skills and attributes.
Associate Dean (Information Technology)
- Monitor advances and developments in University IT policy and strategy, and its impact
- Represent the Faculty on the University Associate Deans (IT) Committee and ITS Committee
- Take a proactive role in assisting the Executive Dean to give effect to the Faculty Strategic Plan with respect to IT matters
- Develop Faculty policy on IT related issues