Faculty Office Team
Health, Safety & Wellbeing Manager
* (Shared position between Human Resources, The Faculty of the Professions and The Faculty of Arts)
- Assist managers and supervisors in the identification, assessment and selection of measures to control hazards and risks to H&S and in the development and provision of appropriate health and safety related information, instruction and training.
- Monitor and advise on legislative and technical changes to H&S. Provide reports to various committees and the VC & President on Uni performance. Assist management to implement HSW policy and facilitate continuous improvement of HSW.
- Investigate major incidents and assist to develop hazard control measures.
Student Experience Manager
- Manage the overall operations of the Student Services Hub
- Work closely with Schools and industry to maximise opportunities for students
- Enhance student retention and engagement strategies
Head of Marketing and Recruitment
- Sets marketing strategy for the faculty
- Provides marketing advice for Schools and Centres
- Manages marketing team
Projects and Events
- Organisation of Professions Events, Workshops and Conferences
Manager, Communication and Engagement Strategy
- Crafts the Faculty's communication and engagement strategy to reinforce the value of its research impact and educational outcomes.
- Uses behavioural theories to achieve mutually beneficial results for the Faculty and its partners in business, industry and government.
Faculty Administrative Officer
- Provides general administrative support to the Professions Faculty Office
Faculty Research Administrator
- Research Administration and Project Support
- Stakeholder Engagement