Student Ambassadors Industry Partners
Student Ambassadors are students enrolled in Business, Economics and law who are looking for unique opportunities to enhance and enrich their time at University.
I am an Industry Partner
Please enter your details below to ensure important industry connections are maintained.
What are the benefits for our industry partners?
- Direct access to a unique group of students who have indicated a desire to go ‘above and beyond’, and are designating time outside the classroom to build their leadership, team building, and communication skills; ready to enter the workplace fully equipped.
- Introducing future graduates to your business
- Contributing to the professional development of future graduates
- Developing links with the University of Adelaide
- Providing your employees with mentoring activities and leadership opportunities whilst helping support our future leaders
- Benefitting from an extra pair of hands
Students have the opportunity to participate in a wide range of activities
Opportunities for student participation can be very flexible and we like to work with our industry contacts to formulate projects, events, and other activities – to build resources and exposure for their organisation, and also to provide real-world experiences for our unique group of students.
Some examples include:
- Networking opportunities with industry (morning teas, meet the CEO events, attending workshop/workplace training sessions, assisting during events …)
- Getting to know fellow students (mentoring, morning teas, study tours, trips…)
- Developing professional skills during workshops, trainings, mentoring sessions
- Becoming involved in the community through activities such as volunteering for charities (SCOSA, Cancer Council, Heart Kids, Leukaemia Foundation…)
Ph : +61 8 8313 0226
Ph : +61 8 8313 2234