Downloads and Forms
Downloads and Resources
- Assignment cover sheet
- Type your details into the assignment cover sheet (typed is preferred over hand written), and then print it.
- Staple your assignment together with your cover sheet at the front.
- Ensure you are putting it into the correct assignment drop box.
- Communication Skills Guide
- Download your copy of the Communication Skills Guide and use it for assistance with writing and presenting assessment pieces, such as writing short answer questions and how to structure various forms of assessment.
- MBA Timetables and Textbooks
- Course prerequisites
- Each degree in the Faculty has prerequisite courses which must be completed. Please consult the course description in course planner to find out what the prerequisites are for each course. However, some prerequisites are available for the following:
- Commerce Level I, II & III courses
- Economics Level II & III courses
- Finance Level III courses
- Approved Cultural Studies Courses for 2017
- Use this list to select courses which meet the additional International Business Major requirement
- How to Choose Electives & List of Popular Open & Broadening Electives
- A guide to help you choose Electives, including Open & Broadening Electives as well as a list of Popular Electives
- Elective Courses for Business School Degrees
- An elective list of Postgraduate Elective Courses available, includes Trimester and Semester Courses