Learn the key to effective change
Thurs 11 - Fri 12 July 2013
|Adelaide||$1295*||Open||Brochure / Registration|
* Early bird and group discounts may apply.
This course can be customised / delivered on demand. Contact Andrew Stevens 8313 3268.
Who has this course been designed for?
It is particularly suitable for senior executives, managers, professionals and team leaders who may be called to initiate, lead or have responsibility for organisational change initiatives. This program will appeal to managers who are looking for a new way to approach change in order to deliver more successful outcomes. The skills and knowledge acquired in this program are equally applicable to manufacturing, process or service industries, and to the public or private sectors.
This course will help you:
- Tools and techniques for shifting your internal orientation from "what's the problem?" to "what's going well?"
- Effective methodologies for identifying and understanding strengths at all operational levels - from individuals to organisation-wide
- Strategies for utilising AI to drive innovation and creative organisational change - moving from inquiry to implementation
- Techniques for keeping your people motivated and energised
- A deeper understanding of the importance and power of language in your personal and professional life.
Special Case Study: John Deere
In 2000, John Deere Harvester Works, a key unit of the global giant's US-based parent division and the largest combine harvester manufacturer in the world, used AI to turn around its sagging performance.
The unit's numerous challenges included poor product quality, increasing customer dissatisfaction, low team morale and stalled cost-reduction efforts. A week-long AI "summit" was held to shift mindsets and refocus in a positive direction. More than 200 of the division's 250 employees attended.
By the end of the process, the group had identified, received approval for and launched 10 new strategic business opportunities. Morale soared, and one initiative alone - a faster product-development process - saved a measurable $3million.
Hinrichs, G. Ludema, J. Morris, D. (Apr 2000) An Appreciative Inquiry Summit (AI Summit) at John Deere.
For more information on this Management Development Short Course please contact us or to secure your place please complete the registration form on the downloadable brochure and fax/email to:
Phone: (08) 8313 3268
Fax: (08) 8313 6140