The Balanced Scorecard
Learn practical skills for aligning business strategy, operation requirements and core processes.
|Thurs 22 - Fri 23 August 2013||Adelaide||$1295*||Open||Brochure / Registration|
* Early bird and group discounts may apply.
This course can be customised / delivered on demand. Contact Andrew Stevens 8313 3268.
Who has this course been designed for?
This two-day Management Development Program is designed for managers and leaders from business and government agencies. Managers and leaders who are looking to move beyond standard financial indicators to create and add measures centred around community and customer value, process and employee capability.
This course will help you:
- Understand the underlying principles of the Balanced Scorecard approach to organisational metrics
- Align core business processes such as attracting, supplying and servicing customers and embed them in a Balanced Scorecard approach
- Design, develop and implement meaningful measures of business performance, based on strategic objectives
- Measure intangibles
- To cascade a corporate scorecard to align teams and business units
Organisational and personal benefits
This program will give you a practical understanding of how you can apply a Balanced Scorecard approach to your organisation to provide meaningful information for performance monitoring and improvement. You will gain valuable skills knowledge in the design and deployment of next generation performance metrics, with immediate application.
For more information on this Management Development Short Course please contact us or to secure your place please complete the registration form on the downloadable brochure and fax/email to:
Phone: (08) 8313 3268
Fax: (08) 8313 6140