Looking to gain a better understanding of the contracting process and avoid common contract mistakes?
1 - 2 July 2014
|Adelaide||$1295*||Open||Brochure / Registration|
* Early bird and group discounts may apply.
This course can be customised / delivered on demand. Contact Andrew Stevens 8313 3268.
Who has this course been designed for?
This program is for public or private sector mangers, team leaders, supervisors or professionals who are involved in any phase of procurement, contract management or administration.
This course will help you:
- Develop your understanding of the key principles of contract management
- Critically evaluate various contract management approaches to find the most applicable to your organisation
- Have the knowledge to manage disputes, underperforming suppliers, variations and premature terminations
- To design a comprehensive Contract Management Plan to manage stakeholders' expectations, allocate resources, mitigate risks and ensure transparent relationships
Please note the course does not aim to provide a comprehensive coverage of contract law. It will address the basic concepts only. If you are after a detailed understanding on Contract Law please see our Business Law for Managers program.
Organisational and personal benefits
This hands-on program will provide a stimulating interactive learning experience. It will provide you with a better understanding of contractual process and issues. It will supply specific tools and techniques in the form of checklists, templates and detailed notes to provide on-going contract management assistance.
For more information on this Management Development Short Course please contact us or to secure your place please complete the registration form on the downloadable brochure and fax/email to:
Phone: (08) 8313 3268
Fax: (08) 8313 6140