Leading and Shaping Effective Teams
Looking to motivate your team to exceptional performance?
Please contact us to register your interest
|Adelaide||$1295*||Closed||Brochure / Registration|
* Early bird and group discounts may apply.
This course can be customised / delivered on demand. Contact Andrew Stevens 8313 3268.
Who has this course been designed for?
A middle or senior manager with responsibility for leading, developing and optimising the performance of a team with in a private / public organisation.
A manager who would like to create a highly cohesive team who are motivated and consistently perform at a level that meets your organisations expectations.
This course will help you:
- Develop skills in creating and sustaining effective teams
- Acquire a deep understanding of what motivates your people
- Identify and influence organisational culture
- Develop skills in leading your team through change
- Develop great confidence in your ability to manage change
Organisational and personal benefits
This practical course is designed to equip you with tools and techniques that you can use immediately to improve your personal leadership performance. Throughout, you will be exposed to workable ideas about what motivates people, how team relationships develop and how to create and sustain great teams.
For more information on this Management Development Short Course please contact us or to secure your place please complete the registration form on the downloadable brochure and fax/email to:
Phone: (08) 8313 3268
Fax: (08) 8313 6140