Professional Management Program
Are you interested in a 12-month course that can articulate into the University of Adelaide MBA?
Six 2-day modules with assessment criteria.
Information night: If you would like to attend our next information night please contact Rosemary Tanner (08) 8313 4579
If you have difficulty downloading
|Adelaide July 2013 Timetable|
|Adelaide Application Form|
Program key features
- Completed within 12 months
- Modular 2-day format to suit busy managers
- Open to graduates and non-graduates with relevant experience
- "Action-learning" - adults learn by doing
- Bridge to further study, including the University of Adelaide MBA
- Learn how to take a "helicopter" view
- Expert presenters with real world experience
- Lively classes with diverse participants
- Form lasting business relationships
- Learn how to build and lead cohesive teams
- Develop problem-solving and analysis abilities
- Practical tools with immediate application
- Workplace-based projects to transfer learning
- All-inclusive fee - no more to pay
- Fees include high-quality materials, tuition, refreshments and luncheons
See what our past participants have said about the program.
Program structure & assessment
Completed over 12 months, the Professional Management Program has been carefully structured and paced to accommodate the competing demands on busy managers' time, without sacrificing the quality or effectiveness of learning.
Contact hours are manageable and nominated at the outset, ensuring work and family commitments can be planned around them well ahead of time.
The program consists of six two-day modules conducted during the working week between the hours of 9am and 5pm at the Executive Education Unit.
A break of six weeks between modules ensures participants have adequate time to reflect on, assimilate and, most importantly, apply what has been learned to each individual assignment.
All learning materials are provided to save valuable time. The Professional Management Program is self-contained and does not require library searches or additional texts. The program is non-residential.