Wine Business Series
Do you have a healthy and profitable wine business capable of competing and thriving into the future? Is your business optimised to deal with changing global market dynamics and consumer preferences? Do you have a sustainable competitive advantage underpinned by business skills that will strengthen your brands and business? Are your staff, space and stock driving profit or eroding it?
Our Wine Business Series has been designed to provide wine business owners, marketers, managers, wine makers sommeliers and staff the skills, frameworks and knowledge they need to ensure a profitable and competitive edge in a crowded global marketplace. The short courses are also ideal for business people who are from other sectors looking to work in wine.
- Wine Writing and Communication
- Promoting You and Your Brand
- Introduction to the business of Australian wine
- Which market? Evaluating international wine markets
- Mastering Asian Wine Markets
- Leading a Cross-Generational Team
- Driving Profit
- Inventory Planning and Analysis
- Luxury Marketing
- Your Competitive Advantage in an Omnichannel Market
- Building Strategic Supply Chain Partnerships
When combined with assessment, these courses may contribute to the Graduate Certificate in Wine Business, talk to us about how this can be done.