Downloads, forms and your study plans
Downloads and resources
- Assignment cover sheet
- Type your details into the assignment cover sheet (typed is preferred over hand written), and then print it.
- Staple your assignment together with your cover sheet at the front.
- Ensure you are putting it into the correct assignment drop box.
- Communication Skills Guide
- Download your copy of the Communication Skills Guide and use it for assistance with writing and presenting assessment pieces, such as writing short answer questions and how to structure various forms of assessment.
- Textbook list
- The Unibooks website lists the textbooks required by most courses. Some textbooks can also be purchased from Encompass or Dymocks. Students may wish to wait for their first lecture to confirm that these textbooks are required.
Online Application Forms
Your Study Plans
Study plans have been created by the Program Advisers to show you what courses are your core courses and where you can choose electives. Study plans are not semester specific and you can take most courses in both semesters if classes are full or clash.