2017 Partner Scholarship Program for Chinese Students
The Faculty of the Professions is currently offering postgraduate scholarships to students from the People’s Republic of China from partner institutions of the Faculty. The purpose of the scholarship is to support high-achieving Chinese students who are seeking entry into one of the following Postgraduate degree programs in 2017.2017 Entry
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Accounting and Finance
- Master of Accounting and Marketing
- Master of Finance and Business Economics
- Master of Finance
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Applied Finance
- Master of Applied Economics
- Master of Architecture*
- Master of Landscape Architecture*
- Master of Planning
- Master of Planning (Urban Design)*
- Master of Property
- Master of Global Food and Agricultural Business
- Master of Wine Business
- Master of Applied Project Management
- Master of International Trade and Development
Note: Students will be required to submit a porfilio for all programs marked with *.
- Award Value
The scholarship covers 20% of the recipients’ full-time tuition fees.
- Eligibility Requirements
- Applicant must be a citizen of the P.R. China
- Applicant must be an international student classed by the University Fee Rules. Permanent Residents of Australia are not eligible.
- Applicant must be applying for a specific postgraduate program offered by the Faculty of the Professions as specified above.
- Applicant must be commencing their postgraduate studies in the Faculty of the Professions at a University of Adelaide campus in Australia for the first time.
- Applicant must meet the entry requirements for the postgraduate program they are applying for including IELTS and GPA requirement.
- Selection Criteria
In making its recommendation, the selection committee will take into account:
- Academic achievements in the Chinese bachelor’s degree completed in China
- The English language requirement for the relevant program
- Personal qualities, including leadership potential
- Interview via face-to-face or Skype
- Terms and Conditions
- Scholarship must be taken up within the academic year for which it is offered and cannot be deferred.
- The University may withdraw the scholarship if a candidate fails to provide any required documentation or provide false or misleading documentation.
- Scholarship cannot be transferred to any other programs offered outside of the Faculty of the Professions or to any other institution.
- Application Process
- Applications must be made via completed online scholarship application form (to be provided). This requires attachments of students’ academic transcript and IELTS results (if applicable).
- Successful recipients will receive the offer from the Faculty of the Professions. To accept the scholarship, the recipient MUST accept the University’s offer of admissions by the deadline stipulated in the letter of admissions. If no response is received by the specified deadline, the offer of the scholarship will lapse and may be withdrawn.
- The University reserves the right to amend the availability of the scholarship and/or the information provided in the scholarship details at any time.
Semester 2 Applications
Applications must be received by 17 May 2017
Those awarded a scholarship will be notified by 24 May 2017
Trimester 3 Applications
Applications must be received by 2 June 2017
Those awarded a scholarship will be notified by 16 June 2017
- Application form