The records are comprised of the papers collected by Dr. Lendon and used for the preparation of the Jubilee History of the Medical School. The papers include:
1. A typed manuscript and proofs of Jubilee of the Medical School by A.A. Lendon, 1935.
2. Roll of Graduates, 1889-1934.
3. Copies of correspondence and extracts from Minutes of Council and the Board of Management of the Adelaide Hospital relating to the "Hospital Row" 1894-98.
4. Scheme for Hospital teaching 1897.
5. Papers regarding the Bill for the Management of the Adelaide Hospital 1897-1900.
6. Papers regarding the Anatomy Act July-Sept. 1899.