Skip to content

Series 134 - Faculty of Applied Science Minutes

Date Range1903 - 1937
Quantity12 cm, 3 volumes
ProvenanceFaculty of Applied Science
Description

The Faculty of Applied Science was a joint Faculty of the University and the School of Mines. It was abolished, together with the Diploma in Applied Science, when the Faculty of Engineering was established.

ArrangedChronological
Related Series
Previous

133  Joint Board of the Councils of the University and the School of Mines Minutes 1903 - 1916

Related

191  Faculty of Technology and Applied Science Minutes 1956 - 1964

133  Joint Board of the Councils of the University and the School of Mines Minutes 1903 - 1916

Subsequent

135  Faculty of Engineering Minutes 1938 - 1997

Inventory Listing

Faculty of Applied Science Minutes

This item contains references to: Faculties; Science

Date Range 1903 - 1937    Quantity 12 cm, 3 volumes
Inventory Identifier 013400001 Box Number 1 Series 134
Published by the University of Adelaide Archives on University of Adelaide Archives Web Site, 2003
Listed by University of Adelaide Archives
HTML edition University of Adelaide Archives
Updated 6 November 2013
http://www.adelaide.edu.au/records/archives/guide/0134.htm

The template for this finding aid is part of the Heritage Documentation Management System

[ Top of Page | Home | Series | Provenance | Index ]
Address

Level 4, Barr Smith Library North 
The University of Adelaide
SA 5005
AUSTRALIA

Contact

Telephone: +61 8 8313 5334
Facsimile: +61 8 8313 3417
Email us

 

 

Find Us Online

Archival Allsorts blog