||Records of University of Adelaide Archives
||University of Adelaide (1874 - )
||University of Adelaide Archives
||The University collection dates from the founding of the University Association in 1872. It contains records of Council, committees, Elder Conservatorium, students and staff and a vast collection of images. It also includes records of affiliated institutions and many staff and student clubs.
- The collection is comprised of records from 930 accessions. The codes used to uniquely identify each accession range from 1984/0001 to 2012/0929.
- The records have been allocated to 1,535 series. The codes used to uniquely identify each series range from 0001 to 1535.
- Through the processing of the records, 790 provenance entities were identified. The codes used to uniquely identify each provenance entity, i.e. records creator or custodian, range from UAR0001 to UAR0791.
- The inventory covers 49,696 items, and may include records of continuing value, records sentenced for destruction and records that have been destroyed. The codes used to uniquely identify each inventory item range from 000100001 to 153500004. The total collection occupies 76,568 linear cm of shelf space (or its equivalent).
- The documentation of the records at inventory level started on 14 February 2000. The latest additions were made on 5 June 2012. The latest modifications were made on 6 June 2012. This collection profile was updated on 6 June 2012.