Information for Researchers
The University of Adelaide Archives welcomes enquiries from researchers and whenever possible provides information in response.
However, assistance is limited in responding to more complex topics and researchers are encouraged to make an appointment to visit the Archives in order to carry out in-depth research.
The links below provide further information about using the Archives and other useful resources.
- Archives Access Conditions & Application Form
- Guide to Archival Records
- Former Officers of the University
- University of Adelaide Calendars
- Citing the University Archives
- Contact Information
For all enquiries contact the Archives by email or phone (08) 8313 5184.