Premier's Research and Industry Fund (PRIF) Research Consortia Program (RCP)
The Department of State Development (DSD) Research Consortia Program will provide funding for significant research collaborations between universities, other research organisations, government and industry to tackle major challenges in areas of critical need and/or strategic importance to South Australia within the State's Ten Economic Priority areas.
Priority will be given in this round to research consortia that develop a specific research challenge that falls within one or more of the following broad research priority areas:
- Agriculture (including food and wine).
|Internal Expression of Interest (EOI)||4 Oct 2017|
|Shortlisted applicants notified||13 Oct 2017|
|Stage 1 EOI Internal Review||6 Nov 2017|
|Stage 1 EOI Close||13 Nov 2017|
|Stage 2 Applications Close||30 Apr 2018|
Funding & Duration
Funding will be awarded up to a maximum of $4 million for a term of four years (nominally $1 million per annum).
- Applications must only be submitted through the Research Office of the Administering Organisation.
- Five EOI applications can be submitted by each administering organisation in any one RCP funding round.
- Administering Organisations can be a partner in any number of other Research Consortium Applications.
- Applications must have among its Partner Organisations at least one industry participant and/or end-user.
- Cash Contributions to the Research Consortium must, as a minimum, amount to 50% of funding sought from the RCP over the funding period. In-kind Contributions would also be expected.
Successful Research Consortia will be selected through a competitive two-stage process administered by the Department of State Development. Submission for Stage One - Expressions of Interest will close with the DSD on Monday, 13 November 2017.
University of Adelaide submissions for Internal Expressions of Interest (EOI)
Each institution can submit a maximum of five applications to Stage 1. The University of Adelaide has therefore established an internal process to short-list EOI and determine the level of co-contributions as required by this scheme. University of Adelaide Expressions of Interest (EOIs) for Research Consortia proposals must be submitted by Wednesday, 4 October 2017.
Need Help? Contact a Grants Officer
Senior Research Grants Officer
Manager, Research Grants & Major Programs