Partner With Us
Adelaide’s researchers are passionate about the creation of knowledge and how, in partnership, we can apply this to real world challenges resulting in positive impacts.
Our partnerships deliver direct outcomes to industry and government, both within our local region, nationally and around the world. Currently our researchers are working with more than 400 clients and delivering more than $40 million in contract research and consulting.
Therefore it comes as no surprise the University has many of the ingredients needed to provide comprehensive research solutions and is a preferred supplier of research for many public and private organisations. Here's how we can help you.
- Research & Business Partnerships (RBP)
The Research & Business Partnerships team provide one central point for your organisation to access all areas of the University and identify the right research group for your needs quickly.
Contact General Enquiries Phone/Staff Directory Director David Lind +61 8 8313 4337 Business Partnership Manager (Health & Sciences) Valerie Morris +61 8 8313 3926 Business Partnership Manager (ECMS, Arts & Professions) Paul Arthur +61 8 8313 8310 Business Partnership Associates
+61 8 8313 3485
+61 8 8313 6348
+61 8 8313 3323
+61 8 8313 6255
+61 8 8313 4461
+61 8 8313 4996
+61 8 8313 1731
Contracts Administration Carole Cumberford +61 8 8313 5020
- Adelaide Enterprise
Adelaide Enterprise is passionate about the conversion of university knowledge and ideas into real products and services. They are the key contact point for organisations looking to licence university technology and for investors looking for the next big thing.
- External Relations
If you're interested in donating to research at the University or volunteering your time, the External Relations department is your best point of contact.
- Faculty & Institute Contacts
Relationship Development Managers based in each Faculty can provide you with introductions to researchers within their Division and help to guide you on the establishment of a partnership with the University.
- Faculty of Sciences - Ruth Rosie
- Faculty of Professions - Vanessa Tamms
- Faculty of Arts; Humanities & Social Sciences - Simon Ladd
- Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences - Tony Cambareri
- Faculty of ECMS - Lisa Mensforth
- Environment Institute
- Robinson Research Institute - Industry enquiries: Marcus Goddard
- Institute of Mineral & Energy Resources - Industry enquiries: Chris Matthews
- Institute of Photonics & Advanced Sensing - Industry enquiries: Piers Lincoln
- Waite Research Institute - Industry enquiries: Mike Keller
- Joanna Briggs Institute - industry enquiries: Craig Lockwood