The MELT share the parameters of the RSD framework. Below is the general MELT, provided to be adapted to your context. Underneath that are a variety of MELT that have organically emerged over the last seven years. More details on MELT are available at www.melt.edu.au
Work Skill Development (WSD) Framework
- Work Skill Development Framework
- Building capacity for work-readiness: Bridging the cognitive and affective domains .
- Work Skill Development Framework: an innovative assessment for Work Integrated Learning (page 1-18).
- Engaging students in work integrated learning : drives and outcomes . From WACE 17th World Conference on Cooperative & Work-integrated Education, 4-17 June 2011, Philadelphia, PA, USA.
- Boosting Graduate Employability: Bridging the Cognitive and Affective Domains.