Adelaide University Sport
Welcome to Adelaide University Sport
Life at university has more to offer than just study. There is a complete range of recreational activities to enjoy through Adelaide University Sport.
“To be the leader in developing and promoting a healthy and active lifestyle throughout the University and wider community”
Adelaide University Sport, affectionately known as 'The Blacks' for over 100 years, is a leader in developing a healthy and active lifestyle on and off campus. We can offer students, staff, alumni and the wider community with opportunities to join nearly 40 different clubs, represent the University in intervarsity and social sporting events, take part in leadership opportunities or just give you a reason to put down the books and get active with our events.
“To facilitate high quality sport and recreation programs through University engagement, advocacy and development.”
- engaging effectively with our members
- the university and the broader community
- promoting sports participation to the student community
- supporting member clubs to achieve their potential
- building key stakeholder relationships that facilitate effective club development
- and influencing the development of pathways for elite athletes
Don't miss your chance to have the best experiences of your University life!