Student System Solutions
Systems & Admin Support are responsible for the functional operation, maintenance and support of the University’s core student systems – PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, Access Adelaide and Syllabus Plus Enterprise.
Located within Student Administration, we ensure these core systems provide the required functionality to support service delivery in the areas of admissions, timetabling, enrollments, examinations, graduations, transcripts, student financials and statutory reporting.
Our key responsibilities are:
- managing day to day system operations and processes
- testing and implementing new system functionality to meet the changing needs of the university
- providing front line support and advice for end users
- documenting system and business processes
- managing system configuration, access and statutory reporting
- coordinating the development of the yearly class timetable
CBS Upgrade 2016
As a result of the CBS Upgrade, there has been a change to Campus Solutions look and feel
Please note: we have identified an enrolment request error
For enquiries regarding student administration business and system processes please contact the Systems & Admin Support team.